By Wilda Rinehart
CD beneficial properties five perform exams
“I studied not anything yet your fabric for 2 weeks until eventually I felt ready to take the NCLEX®. learning your fabric gave me the boldness i wished to pass!”
—Rayena Thorne, nursing scholar at Wallace State
• Covers precisely what you must understand to attain greater in your NCLEX-PN® exam.
• comprises 1,000 pattern try inquiries to assist you make sure no matter if you’re able to take the particular exam.
• Our renowned Cram Sheet tearcard is helping you take into accout key ideas and facts.
• Use our cutting edge fast fee solution Key process™ to fast locate solutions as you're employed your method in the course of the questions.
Written by way of top Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. levels. Her adventure contains employees nurse in surgical procedure, exertions and supply; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She additionally was once an teacher of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., in addition to MS. Ed. and Ph.D. in schooling levels. She has labored as a employees nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal in depth care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has additionally been an teacher of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has R.N. and M.S.N. levels and is qualified in nursing schooling. She has labored with Pearson as a expert on merchandise writing. She has 31 years of expertise and has labored as a employees nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical in depth care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in affiliate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
Score better at the NCLEX-PN® Exam!
The CD good points cutting edge trying out software program, supplying you with a good instrument to evaluate your readiness for the NCLEX-PN® examination. Key gains include:
• All 1,000 questions during this e-book are incorporated at the CD
• a number of attempt modes, questions that simulate an exact PN examination, and specified resolution explanations
• Microsoft home windows XP, Microsoft Vista, or Microsoft home windows 7
• Pentium type 1GHz processor (or equivalent)
• 256MB RAM
• 30MB harddrive Space
Category: attempt training and Review
NCLEX-PN® is a registered trademark of the nationwide Council of nation forums of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which doesn't sponsor or recommend this product.