By Jonathan A Titus
Get the sensible wisdom you want to organize and set up XBee modules with this hands-on, step by step sequence of experiments
- The in basic terms booklet to hide XBee in useful style; lets you wake up and operating fast with step by step tutorials.
- Provides perception into the product info sheets, saving you time and assisting you get immediately to the knowledge you would like.
- Includes troubleshooting and checking out details, plus downloadable configuration documents and fully-documented resource code to demonstrate and clarify operations.
The Hands-on XBee Lab guide takes the reader via more than a few experiments, utilizing a hands-on strategy. every one part demonstrates module arrange and configuration, explores module features and functions, and, the place acceptable, introduces the required microcontrollers and software program to manage and speak with the modules. Experiments conceal easy setup of modules, setting up a community of modules, deciding on modules within the community, and a few sensor-interface designs.
This publication explains, in useful phrases, the fundamental services and capability makes use of of XBee modules, and offers engineers the knowledge that they should practice the know-how to their networks and embedded platforms.
Jon Titus (KZ1G) is a contract technical author, editor, and clothier established in Herriman, Utah, united states and formerly editorial director at attempt & dimension global journal and EDN journal. Titus is the inventor of the 1st personal-computer equipment, the Mark-8, now within the assortment on the Smithsonian establishment.
The simply e-book to hide XBee in sensible style; helps you to wake up and operating speedy with step by step tutorials.
• offers perception into the product information sheets, saving you time and supporting you get instantly to the knowledge you would like.
• contains troubleshooting and trying out details, plus downloadable configuration documents and fully-documented resource code to demonstrate and clarify operations.