THE INSIDER’S consultant TO ACING THE NEUROLOGY BOARD examination – WRITTEN through PHYSICIANS WHO PASSED
Apply the confirmed First reduction formulation for examination success!
- High-yield summaries of millions of must-know neurology and psychiatry themes for the neurology forums and in-in education examination
- Hundreds of tables, diagrams, and illustrations simplify studying and memorization
- Key evidence within the margins pinpoint “must comprehend” info for the forums
- Mnemonics and medical pearls make memorization enjoyable and powerful
- Integrated mini-cases spotlight usually verified situations and vintage sufferer displays
- Proven test-taking suggestions for excelling at the ABPN examination
- Written via contemporary try out taker and reviewed via school to guarantee the main up to date and proper fabric possible
Read or Download First Aid for the Neurology Boards, 2nd Edition PDF
Similar Neurosurgery books
1285 Q&As give you the practise you want to ace the neurology board certification/recertification examinations McGraw-Hill uniqueness Board overview: Neurology is the quickest and most popular solution to organize for the board assessments administered by means of the yankee Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. You’ll locate every little thing you wish in a single entire evaluate: questions, solutions, thorough reasons, useful full-color illustrations, and a presentation that simulates what you'll really see at the forums.
Now in its revised, up-to-date moment version, this pocket-sized instruction manual is a realistic quick-reference consultant to the prognosis and administration of neurologic illnesses. It provides particular administration options in a succinct define structure and contains protocols, step by step exams and strategies, and remedy algorithms.
This reference specializes in individualized spinal damage exams, immobilization thoughts, nonoperative and operative symptoms, operative fixation innovations, and prognoses. Containing over 1900 references, Fractures of the Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar backbone is a useful source for orthopedic, spinal, and trauma surgeons; neurosurgeons; emergency medication physicians; and neurologists; and citizens, nurses, and scientific college scholars in those disciplines.
The administration of tumors in and adjoining to the skullbase is tough given the advanced and significantly vital anatomy of the area and the large range of tumor pathologies which may be encountered. to aid navigate the complexities of up to date multidisciplinary administration of those sufferers, Drs.
Extra resources for First Aid for the Neurology Boards, 2nd Edition