By Sheila L. Videbeck
Succeed on your direction and get ready for powerful perform with Psychiatric psychological future health Nursing: sixth Edition. targeted all through on supporting you increase the talents and information you’ll desire at the task, this functional publication explores the total psychiatric nursing curriculum and offers you possibilities to perform particular nursing interventions, construct healing communique talents, and observe content material in the framework of the nursing approach. A examine consultant outfitted into each bankruptcy is helping you grasp key strategies and construct severe reasoning skills.
- Identify significant issues via clinical vignettes that “paint an image” of the illness in action.
- Prepare for powerful perform with Best perform boxes.
- Increase your scientific decision-making abilities with the Psych Nursing on-line Video Series that indicates practical sufferer eventualities, after which asks you to make judgements and resolution questions.
- Learn what to appear for on your consumers via non-judgmental, cartoon-like illustrations that depict disorders.
- Master key options and abilities via Critical considering questions, bankruptcy Reviews, and a built-in bankruptcy research Guide that offers workbook-style fill-in, short-answer, and NCLEX-style questions that try wisdom and realizing. solutions seem in the back of the book.
- Enhance your individual improvement via chapter-ending Self-Awareness good points that inspire you to mirror on your self, your feelings, and your attitudes.
- Build abilities in culturally delicate perform via Cultural Considerations sections.
- Enhance your healing communique abilities via Therapeutic verbal exchange Dialogues, that are trigger with an icon and provides particular examples of nurse-client interactions.
- Strengthen your function as an educator via Client/Family schooling boxes.
Read or Download Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing PDF
Similar Nursing books
A different textual content THAT BRIDGES the distance among simple AND scientific ANATOMY jam-packed with 50 circumstances that ponder a hundred thirty attainable diagnoses, and greater than 250 illustrations, this concise, hugely available booklet is a needs to for scientific scholars and pros getting ready for his or her classes, forums, and perform. With each one bankruptcy, you are going to achieve perception into the basics of human anatomy and--just as importantly--its relevance to genuine scientific perform.
A simple to appreciate textual content, which whilst displays modern overall healthiness care perform, emphasising inter-professional care and cultural sensitivity to consumers or patients. Discussing universal moral difficulties in all elements of interdisciplinary medical perform and provides each side of any moral factor.
The single publication that includes nursing care plans for all center medical components, Swearingen's All-In-One Nursing Care making plans source, 4th variation offers a hundred care plans with the nursing diagnoses and interventions you want to comprehend to deal with sufferers in all settings. It contains care plans for medical-surgical, maternity/OB, pediatrics, and psychiatric-mental health and wellbeing, so that you can use only one booklet all through all your nursing curriculum.
This guide brings jointly authoritative contributions from prime psychological well-being researchers, educators and practitioners to supply a entire textual content for group psychological overall healthiness nurses in education and perform. In thirty-three chapters it covers quite a lot of issues, from the heritage of the career to present methods to precise patron teams, organised round 3 associated subject matters: expert context perform matters schooling and examine.
Extra info for Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing